Cookies and local storage policy
- What are cookies?
- What are cookies used for?
- What are third party cookies? Who are the recipients of the information?
- What third-party functions and features do we use on our website?
- How long are cookies or similar technologies active?
- Detailed information about the cookies used by this website
What are cookies?
Cookies are small temporary files that are created on the user's device (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) when visiting a website, and that allow it to store or retrieve information when browsing. This may be, for example, to save your usage preferences or to recognize you on subsequent visits, as well as obtain information about your browsing habits.
What are cookies used for?
The most common uses or purposes are:
- Essential technical cookies. They are used to manage the navigation flow within the web or to keep the user connected to it. When disabling them, it is possible that some section of the web does not work correctly.
- Customisation cookies. Necessary to remember certain user preferences.
- Analytic cookies. They help us and third parties to collect information on the origin of users and their navigation within the web, to perform a statistical analysis in order to improve the structure and content.
- Advertising cookies. Used to manage the ads that appear on the web, decide the content or the frequency of the ads.
- Behavioural advertising cookies. They help to collect the user's browsing habits to create a profile of their interests and to show them advertisements adapted to them.
- Cookies for social sharing. They are necessary to identify users in their social networks and thus allow them to share content.
What are third party cookies? Who are the recipients of the information?
In relation to the type of cookies that we use in our services, we can differentiate depending on who manages them:
- First-party cookies: they are created and managed by our own websites or web domains, the information obtained being managed directly or indirectly by us based on our own purposes.
- Third party cookies: cookies that are created and managed from other websites that, although not completely under our control, provide functions and features that we have decided to include on our website, such as: interactive maps, videos and multimedia elements, buttons to share on social media, ads, etc. These cookies are under the control of the third party that provides the corresponding function.
What third-party functions and features do we use on our website?
How long are cookies or similar technologies active?
Depending on their permanence or activity time, we can differentiate between:
- Temporary session cookies; they remain stored in the navigation equipment until the user leaves the web page. The browser deletes them at the end of the browsing session.
- Persistent cookies; they remain on the navigation device and the website reads them every time the user makes a new visit. These cookies are automatically deleted after a certain period of time, which can be short or very long.
How do I block or delete the cookies?
You can access the configuration system through the link at the bottom of the home page or by clicking here.
Most browsers allow you to globally disable cookies. Many browsers also allow you to delete the cookies associated with specific websites / domains. For this, the user must consult the help of their browser. Below are links to the help pages of the most common browsers to learn about the cookie settings in each one:
To delete the data saved in the local storage of the browser the user can delete the browsing history.
Important notice: in case of blocking cookies it is possible that certain services or features of the web will not work correctly.
Detailed information about the cookies used by this website
Information on first-party cookies:
Information on third-party cookies: